Immigration Law & Visa

  • Boston Star Consulting will take care of your visa, issue invitation letters, register foreigners at the immigration office and get your work permit.
  • In case your stay exceeds 30 days, you need to register with the Immigration Office within one week of your arrival.
  • There are several types of business or work visa: Business visa ("B" Visa) valid for 30 days; Employee one year visa ("HG" visa) if employed by a company, Investor's multiple entry one year visa ("T" visa); Employee one year visa ("OU" visa) if working for an international organization.
  • Tourist visa ("J" visa) is for one month, extendable for one additional month. You'll need an invitation letter in order to obtain a tourist visa. Some citizen such as US citizen do not need a visa to enter Mongolia.