· Procedure for registering a Mongolian or Foreign NGO or slightly different. A foreign NGO can also register a representative office in Mongolia.
· Due to the complication of the registration procedure in Mongolia, it is always a wise choice to appoint the right person to do the job. Boston Star Consulting is an experienced company in NGO registration. We delivers a professional and thorough service in this area.
Registration of an NGO in Mongolia
- Relevant documents need to be submitted to the Mongolian Immigration Agency. Click here for the list of documents needed.
- The civil servant in charge of your file will study your documents and check their truthfulness with respective administrations such as the Mongolian State Police Office and Mongolian Intelligence Agency.
- The whole process will take 45 days.
- The NGO's certificate will first be issued for one year. It will be prolonged by one or two years each time the term of the certificate expires.
- Before prolonging the certificate, the Mongolian Immigration Agency will conduct an enquiry regarding the NGO’s activities in Mongolia. Only if the activities of the NGO are approved, the Mongolian Immigration Agency will extend the NGO’s certificate.